Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie checking in. I found out about your site in MM&FF. Looks like a nice site and I should know as I own my own mustang site as well.

A little bit about myself, stationed at Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, Japan. I am a Chief Master Sergeant in the Air Force for 24 plus years.

My car is currently in storage for the next 2.5 years while serve a overseas assignment in Japan. It dynoed near 500 HP to the rear wheels. I have a brand new 4lb lower pulley in the box that I didn't get to install before storing the car. I am sure with that and my new tune it will be well over 500HP and 500 Torque to the rear wheels. I really miss the car.

This is a 2004 Competition Orange Cobra. They only made 281 coupes and 72 verts making it the rarest color in a cobra in 2004 and the second rarest ever. Its not a Bullitt, but I enjoy it. :cool:

Here she is:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Verrrry awesome ride!

Welcome to IMBOC - home to the Bullittheads.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Welcome to the club...Marc......great ride too!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Orangi ga suki desu, ne!:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey, nice car. Did the Kadena thing years ago. There's a spot waiting for you on the Military Registry.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DavidMidgley said:
Hello Marc! Welcome to IMBOC! I am also on your site, UnitedStangs.com.
What screen name do you go by?

Thanks for all the "welcomes". Yeap, I have blessed with good assignments such as Japan twice, Hawaii, Italy, and Germany to name a few. I can't wait to get the cobra out of storage after I leave here. First thing on the chopping block is the Eaton blower. Going to replace with a Whipple or Kenne Bell.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Graves, I wouldn't expect anything less from you. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone else for the welcome. :cool:

Jonas I will look for you on my site under that screen name.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts