Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, Indiana Jones

I have one leather jacket which is a duplicate of what was worn by Harrison Ford in that movie. It was copied from an actual jacket by a maker in England. (the same maker that produced the 'Raiders of the lost arc' jackets.)

Jacket has all period correct vintage snaps, zipper and side strap buckles.

Measurements of jacket (it is in the same size as Harrison Ford's jacket)

on flat side to side under arms 22.5"

on flat side to side at bottom 19.75"

length along storm flap not including collar stand 23.5"

Front

Front zipped

Back

Back Zipped

Side

Price $250

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
That price is a bargin check them out at uswings .com I picked up a similar jacket there last year.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
54deuce said:
How does one get something like that?
Buy it from me? :lol:

What is it you are looking for?

US Wings sells a Raiders style jacket. Gibson and Barnes does too, and a few others.

If you want an 'exact' copy of the Raiders jacket, or the Chrystal Skulls jacket (Tony Nowak (in SoCal) made the jackets for the Chrystal Skulls movie, including the motorcycle jacket worn by 'Mutt'). TonyNowak.com.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
RCSignals said:
Buy it from me? :lol:

What is it you are looking for?

US Wings sells a Raiders style jacket. Gibson and Barnes does too, and a few others.

If you want an 'exact' copy of the Raiders jacket, or the Chrystal Skulls jacket (Tony Nowak (in SoCal) made the jackets for the Chrystal Skulls movie, including the motorcycle jacket worn by 'Mutt'). TonyNowak.com.

I am broke. What I mean is how did you get it? It sounds pretty rare and wouldnt it be worth more money? I forget what it looks like.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
54deuce said:
I am broke. What I mean is how did you get it? It sounds pretty rare and wouldnt it be worth more money? I forget what it looks like.
What makes this one sort of special is it is made with duplicate 'NOS' zipper, snaps and side tabs from the era the original, and the jacket itself is a copy of the original.

You can find these things, they are out there, but this is the only jacket version from the Temple of Doom movie. Each of the Indiana Jones movies had similar but different jackets. We as an audience I guess aren't supposed to notice that.

I think I've priced it fairly.
I show it in the picture links of the first post.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Ok I see it. It is pretty cool. The price is fair. I dont think it would fit me though. Plus if I buy somthing else my wife unit will kill me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts