Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had backed my 95 F-250 out of the driveway,to get the Bullitt out,and parked it along the curb. Later after coming home with Bullitt,it was time for the dog's evening truck ride,he loves it. Well I have those big side mirrors on the truck,was going to move backwards a few feet,so as not to bang the antenna along the overhanging tree curbside. Well I forgot about that telephone pole that was just out of view! And WHAM! The mirror clips the pole,only rolling now, and destroys the passenger side door! The damn mirror was unscathed! The door is horribly twisted out of shape! What would happen,if someone would hit it at 25-30 MPH!!! Oh well,such is life!

·
Registered
351 Posts
MUS408,What a bummer,but like i always say it could have been much worse, imagine if it happened to the bullitt! Anyway good luck with your f-250.

1,169 Posts
I was at a light with my 85 ford van years ago when someone hit me in the rear of the van (not hard at all!!) But they hit the spare tire that was on the back door.The tire push the door in.I needed a new door and i was hit at about 5 MPH.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have got it straightend out somewhat. There is a slight gap opened up below the vent window. Will search for a replacement door soon. After taking the inside plastic trim off the door,I discovered there is no side door protection beam in there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts