Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Awesome!!What size of tire (ET streets i'm assuming) is that on the rims,and how much room is there to the fender lip for the tire to move up in to the rear quarter.Reason i ask,is because next year i'm planning on getting some ET streets,but need to find a rim that will pass threw into the quarte without hitting it due to my ride height.Thanks.
And good luck!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theres a ton of room those tires are tiny lol 26x10.5x16s. they are stock rims off of a 98 mustang and work great for what they are used for. hell i only paid 100 for wheels and tires

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Hell of a deal! That's what I wanna do. Let me know if you come across any good deals on those pony wheels. I've been scoping ebay and everybody wants over $100 for 1 damn wheel! I could buy brand new cobra R's from american muscle for that price, but I like the pony wheels better. I just want two of them for some ET streets like you.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol ya i couldnt pass it up. missed my goal by a bit but never got to launch off the limiter like i wanted to...13.5x @ 101.xx mph with a 1.9x 60. its in my car and im too lazy to go to the garage lol. the car is stock except for a shifter, tires, front sway bar removed, mac prochamber and the the cheater slicks. full weight and a half a tank of gas. not too bad...im not where i wanna be but im close and there is video of that pass plus me and a buddy were playin on the way home...he has a gsxr750 thats turbo...he was playin with me but its neat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts