Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my Red Cross Run was definetely a success! Got to spend the day with some of the "Baddest" Stangs in So.Ca. We all spent the day cruisin (all together in a convoy) from east county to coast & back. Made a video thanks to Dave at BMC & So Cal Stangs' Richard. We cruised 'in formation' to all the business that donated merchandise or services to the Red Cross Run for Katrina families. We took some GREAT picks, made some 'special' new friends, ate some killer pizza, AND raffled off ALOT of merchandise!
We raised a total of $1,131 for the Red Cross! I will be placing the donation to Red Cross in the name of the local car clubs that participated on Mon.
BUT . . . the BEST part of the day was watching all those Beautiful Stangs, all in a row, for as far as the eye could see following me in my Bullitt down the freeway!
Nothing prettier than a convoy of gorgeous
stangs!
*Special thanks to my fellow BullittHead, TJ. It was extra special that you joined in!
*Also special thanks to The Monday Night Car club for coming along in a 'Mint' 1920? classic roadster.*The SoCal Stangs Club for your special donation & assistance with the event. * I know I can't give "special thanks" here to everyone that deserves it, so, I'll just add . . .
From the bottom of my heart...Thank you all, so very much! It couldn't have happened without you!
Your grateful friend, Teri

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt_Babe_01 on 2005-09-25 14:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
967 Posts
Teri,
you put tears in my eyes.
TERI IS THE BOMB FOR SETTING THIS UP. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Thanks for a great day!!!!
R/T.J.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-10-30 16:14, Wolverine wrote:
Great job Terry! You're a special person.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Thank you Wolverine, that's very kind of you to say.
Teri

1 - 6 of 6 Posts