Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Playing with some pics and was wondering how the sepia option would look.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
now take the pics and play with the contrast & brightness to make them appear older and more menacing ;)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Nice pics Dennis.

Ezekial said:
now take the pics and play with the contrast & brightness to make them appear older and more menacing ;)
+1. Sepia can work really well if the pics are made to look old and ragged. On the one below, I used a sepia layer over the whole image, but only at about 40% opacity over the car. Several filters were used to get the aged effect.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
NICE JOB!!!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Cool pic...jeff......kinda makes ur B look black:b01: :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
The Coolest

4fit? said:
Nice pics Dennis.

+1. Sepia can work really well if the pics are made to look old and ragged. On the one below, I used a sepia layer over the whole image, but only at about 40% opacity over the car. Several filters were used to get the aged effect.
This is cool man!
I like this one a lot.
Wish I had the equipment and the know how to do that.:cool:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jeff: That is a great effect. It is interesting that our 01 Bullitts seem to look good against rustic type backgrounds.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some more effects

Jeff: You inspired me to try some more effects. Here are a couple. The difference is that you know what you are doing. I have a Mac with i photo which makes it easy to mess around to get some interesting pics without knowing what I am doing.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts