Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I need to vent... Plus I am half in the bag...

So I pick my car up from the body shop today.. they were fixing the panel that goes over the rear seat window..... it was bent from to much torque securing the friggen thing.... (had to repalce it) so they put on a regualr mustang panel.. yes they are different....they even pointed it out.... so now they need a bullitt panel..... and there are not to many of them made. IN the mean time I have to different panels.. on the sides.. one for the bullitt... one for a mustang...

so the body is all fugged up...

ON top of that MY idle is still jacked up.. idles at 1.1 K all the time.. delareship dosnet know what to do...... it is the 02 code..... I hope with new gas it selltes out..... still pinging or clicking.. got me////

SO the engine is fugged up...

I have a ton of mods to put on... but won't do it untill the engine runs some what right (7 to 8 RPM and no ping)....... so this is pissing me off.. got bad itch to mod the bit%h.....

ON top of that I have 75$ worth of Zanio products to put on.. but with new paint (on the side panel they might get in the next two years) can not put it on for 60 days........

But I had a ton of Mosseheads tonight... so all is well.. thanks for listenting to my whinning.. I still love the car... but I am loosing patinetece fastly....

Doug

ok bed time for bonzo.......

Hope to see you Puget sound stangers on Sunday......at Port Orchard....

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Hang in there man, and don't settle. Make sure the dealer takes care of you.

And be careful with that Moosehead. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts