Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey webmasters and webmistress. It seems like all the thank you's have been said for the surprise mailing. Since everyone didn't get one, myself included, can we all be let in on the secret now? What was sent?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Kudos from myself also. What a nice suprise to find that packet in the mail. It was great. It's nice to be associated with such a great group of people. :-B

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Ahhh... But they haven't yet. There's still about 20 more to go out. :smile:
Patience. All will be revealed in good time. But if you really have to know it was already revealed in another post. But that's all I'm going to say on the matter. :smile:

Happy Hunting!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Umm, I think I'm missing something here. Did we ever enter our mailing address? If not, where do I put mine in. I'd hate to feel left out of something so secret! :grin:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hmmmpf, I haven't received anything in the mail either, and sent in my address a long time ago. Can anyone tell me if I'm on the "list"?

Still anxiously waiting by the mailbox.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Maybe you guys that sent your addys in are some of the 20 they have left to send out.... :grin: You will be pleased....

Vicki

·
Registered
543 Posts
No package here. :sad:

John

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm one of the newest members here and don't recall leaving my mailing address anywhere. I'm into finding out about 'secrets' so here is my addy> 15768 Se Powell Blvd. #42
Parkway Estates
Portland, Or. 97236

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think I sent in my address. I haven't received anything, so I guess either I didn't send in my adress, I am one of the twenty, or my post office sucks. I know the answer to the last one (yes), any hint on the other two would be nice.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Ha!

I'm very new, but if you gots goods, here is my addy:

Dona Corbin-Thomas
111 Tennessee Walker Way (yes, the horse!)
St. Peters, Missouri 63376
USA

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Received my special package a few days ago. LOVE IT!
Thanks guys, it's really cool!
Joyce

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think its a secret decoder ring that lets you find out where Ford hid all the extra ponies hiding out in our Bullitts! BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
124 Posts
I got my package...very cool!
Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you guys go the the Announcements and Such section and look in the bullitclub.com link, Blakwing has a thread called "Paging all Bullitt owners....Again", you will find a request that might help you. Then again it might not.

·
Registered
204 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-10 19:11, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Maybe you guys that sent your addys in are some of the 20 they have left to send out.... :grin: You will be pleased....

Vicki
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Ok, I'm dyin over here. Here's my address so I can get in on this secret decoder thing too. :smile: 514 South Veitch St., Arlington, Va, 22204

1 - 17 of 17 Posts