Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone out there know where the number2 Bullitt went???? I know Chad Mcqueen got the BIG UNO! Thanx Havgun Just curious !

·
Registered
568 Posts
Actually, I read Chad McQueen got #2, it was just the first one delivered. & didn't the guy who won his at that show in March get the next one? I thought #1 was the the car at all the shows this year. Which one did Paul Svinicki run the quarter in? Now I'm confused. I know MustangWeekly.com got #5 & I got #1697. :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
rancor, i thought it was the other way around.
i thought part of Chad's deal was that he got #1
the guy who won NMRA's Mod Motor last year got #2.
i know Paul S. was driving it at Atlanta also but i don't think HE was the one who won #2

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-07-06 14:55 ]</font>

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did u know Miller high life is giving a Bullitt away My neighbor got me this very nice hardboard display with none other than the DHG Bullitt on it. The add reads "TALL BLONDE CLASSIC SUMMER " its probaly 36 x 24 inches . so it tells me they have one ready to give it away around the end of September.

Thanx Havgun #1676

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
since i already have a Bullitt can i opt for the Blonde???

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
BULLITT #2 DID go to the Mod Motor Class Winner from last year. As for the Show car that had A #1, that was a prototype and was not really the true #1. It was actually a GT with all the "trimmings" to make it a BULLITT.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
thanks Mr.T, good to know my memory still works some times! -LOL
Believe that Ford saved # 1 production model off the line and presented it to Chad at the official introduction in San Francisco

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
The bullitt that ran the 13.66 in Atlanta was brought there by Ford WITH #2 that they gave to the mod winner. I don't know what number that one was.
A friend of mine is a sales rep for th4e local Miller distributer and when he saw I had one of the Bullitt's he went nuts!!! Everytime one of his co-workers see me they want to check the car out. I told him I wanted one of the displays from the give-away and he said he'd try to get one that hasn't been put up in a store.
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
CAM, ask him how to enter the contest also?
hmm, @ Bullitts in front of the house would be nice....1 bone stock and the other "tricked" ?
NAH, would keep em both pretty stock

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Be careful what you read about #1 in the media. That's all i'll say.....

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
mystang, check in your local grociery store and se if they have a display set up. Might also check Miller site on the net. Not sure of the address.
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
hmmm, Mr T, you and MI_Bullitt are very, VERY low key. it has to be frustrating to know more than the average Bullitt enthusiast(IE:NUT)and not be able to say everything you want.
i guess you work for Ford too?
well, whatever. glad to have you here and appreciate all Mustang/Bullitt comments and/or info you care to share or participate in!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts