Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all... i was wondering if u could help me with the following...
i am looking to put on each doors a stickers(removable) like the ones u stick on windows, but with numbers, like sport/race cars. i think itll look good, and a touch of personalization. please help me to find wherei could purchase them, of if any of you have it already, where did u get it.. thanks in advance...

G

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Just Check my Sig

I had these done in the quarter windows when I had the tint installed.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nicenice..... tell me how i could do some similar stuff but with a big number 20 grey silver color in a big circle, like old school numbers of old race cars... i think itll look good on miss bullitt. and not like permanent sticker but likethe one that stick on flass and u can removem but i wanna put it on my door panels...
thanks for showing the pic.
G

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
like greg said, check with a local sign shop that does all the stick on graphics (like for ricers) and they should have the stuff you need. i think what you are looking for is a magnetic peel off sign or a static sign. static may not live up to race duty (they may come off) and magnetic maybe too thick for carshows. pick your poison.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks installermarc.. ill check... i really wanna da it... to add a old school race kinda look. that wahat i was looking for,,, a static sign... and yeah, i tought the same about it coming off.... but oh well still wanna try it out... thanks for the post. ill tell later if found waht i wanted...
thanks again...

G

1 - 8 of 8 Posts