Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that Ford only made 5000 Bullits. How can I tell what my production number is?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
please don't take this as a flame but you have a Bullitt and don't know what your # is?
i'm just trying to figure this out so don't get PO'd!
have you opened your hood?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I went to a car show in Newport News Va. this weekend and some guy shows up with another DHG Bullitt. He also didn't know his number and the engine compartment was filty... Maybe I'm crazied or something That was the first thing I checked....... And My engine is kept spotless..... But I'm annal retentive about that kind've stuff...... Maybe I need professional help......... I also have this new interest in the period key...............

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey VERN, do you even know where to look for your number? First you MUST raise the hood,that's the long flat thingy between the fenders, second, while standing in FRONT of the car,looking towards the rear of the car,look to your RIGHT, you should spot a funny looking sticker on the shock tower,wipe the dirt away and there is your NUMBER.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You Know my Name, Look up the Number. :grin: :roll: :-B :lol: :eek: :eek:

aka Krankiekat

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittRocKer on 2001-08-28 02:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittRocKer on 2001-08-28 02:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittRocKer on 2001-08-28 02:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittRocKer on 2001-08-28 02:51 ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts