Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever bought from this seller on e-bay?
I may be interested to purchase a set of 18x9/10 bullitt rims and tires
my concern is the tire size: he says 245zr18 in front and 265zr18 in back,
too small? I got 245zr17's on an 8 inch rim.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I just bought a set of the black ones from them.

Really nice wheels. Best price around.

Have not gotten tires yet but during a trip to the tire shop I found that the size for the fronts should be 275/35/18's and 295/35/18 for the rear.

I'm looking to get BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT's

Still shopping the net. Prices at the local retailers are insane.

CG

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy to see you are satisfied with wheels , great price!can't even think of asking local speedshop around here, My guess at least double!with exchange rate and all.
I agree i think tires are too small,wish i would see them on someone's car pics.
on the other hand i assume they must sell a lot.

·
Registered
429 Posts
i bought black ones like a week ago from them with tires and all. The rims could definaly fit a bigger tire but i dont really see anything wrong with them. its been riding smoother than the stock tires and seems good so far. they look awesome and no complaints so far.

-i dont have pics yet but im workin on it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure, on e-bay stores, search: O E WHEELS.
Make sure you put a space between "O" and "E"

·
Registered
429 Posts
me and my buddy have been tryin to get out to take them, the weather has just been screwin us. Ill be detailing the Bullitt this weekend and hopefully we can get some pics, ill post them as soon as i get em

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I think the tires are too small. I personally don't like the look of a 245 on a 9" wheel. My son has 245's on 9" wheels on his car and I don't care for the look. The 265/35/18's are a little smaller tire diameter than our stock 245/45/17's too. A real good look is 265/35/18's front and 295/35/18's rear. The 295's are a little larger tire diameter than we have now so you might want to recalibrate your speedo if you go that route. The 275/35/18's are the same tire height as our stock 245/45/17's, and would look awesome on some 18x9 wheels.

·
Registered
429 Posts
there is a very slight difference...idk how u can say the look is bad on the rims, the angle of how they are mounted is just slightly differnt ....i agree wider tires would be nice but for the price these things are workin fine for me and i love how they look

·
Registered
967 Posts
i have 17 x 9's up front and 17x10.5's in the back but i have 275/40 up front and 315/35 in the back and it looks great. couldnt be happier.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I purchased 4 18x9 Bullitt (Argent) Anthracite wheels last summer from O.E. Wheels in Sarasota, FL and the wheels are really nice. I then purchsed 275/35/18 BF Goodrich G-Force Sport tires from Tire Rack and currently have them on the car and they look great....no rubbing, no problems. The 275/35/18 are the same diameter as stock so there are no speedo issues and they fit and fill the rim perfectly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts