Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm look for a copy of 5.0 Mustang & Super Ford Magazine October 2004 issue.

If any one out there has one or can get a copy for me please do so, I understand DHG 1005 is in that issue.

I tryed Primedia back issue but soldout.

Willing to pay all cost to get and mail.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Hey mike, I have in my hand right now a very fresh copy of oct 04 5.0. The article i see is called undercover magnum about a bullitt out of sarasota, fl. owned by a man named ron shoenberger, might this be what you are looking for ? If so let me know.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
AH HA after further looking into the mag. I found an article on the knotts berry show and there are two small pics of your car, one is of the rear wheel and the other is of the engine compartment. comment under pics says AED blower pullied for 7psi, nitrous and great looking 17 inch wheel replicas, and full maximum motorsports equipment. Is this what you are looking for ?

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yep ... that the one

DHGBULLITT, aka Mike ... yes, you the man! Ok let's make a deal. name your terms and let do the deal.

Will send you a private message with my adress and my work phone number so we can put this deal together ... thanks!

OK I talked to Mike and the magazine will be in the mail asap, at no cost ... man I love this DHGBULLITT/HEAD.

on your six ... DHG 1005

1 - 4 of 4 Posts