Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spent the better part of a day trying to get a picture of the octopus that appears on Maude Adams body in the Bond movie "Octopussy". As a result I now know, for instance, that the octopi in question is a blue-ringed octopus. I now know every film that Maude Adams has appeared in, etc. etc. as well as a ton of trivia about the movie. But no picture.

I take pride in my google ability but this one is kicking my butt. If anyone can find a good pic of that tattoo, please give me a link or post the photo.

So if you've got some time to kill....help me find the little octopussy would you?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DaHos said:
Ummmmm.....I don't think so. I think that was on one of Octopussy's minions in the movie, not the one on Maude herself.

I think I'm going to have to watch the movie, pause it and take a picture of the screen.

English Bob, yes...it's an idea for another tat, so a good pic would be really helpful. If I could incorporate 1546 into the tenticles some way I think it would be the perfect way to celebrate the day the Bullitt gets paid off and is all mine officially.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
good luck finding a tat artist to do justice to it for ya, especially with the numeric mods, gonna be a trial of tribulations to get it done right!!

congrats on the payoff, BTW, cannot WAIT until mine comes up next year!!

shaun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts