Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local ford dealer today saw a few strange bullitts the had a black bullitt that was missing the front rocker moldings, and a blue bullitt that only had stock mustang brakes, anybody seen any other odd balls.

·
Registered
280 Posts
#1000 arrived without a hood scoop. Various reports of mismatched C-pillars & side scoops (one side correct, other side regular GT), rear spoilers, etc.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,047 Posts
Rember one had a regular GT seat and the other seat was a Bullitt seat......
Then there's always Nasty Bob's defective front grill! :-B

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you do know that odd ball cars are worth more money, theres a white 67 shelby floating around with a green interior, guy want double because its one of one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gbullitt01 on 2001-09-29 02:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
835 Posts
I wonder how many of these oddballs arrived at the dealer stripped of their Bullitt parts, can you say see it on eBay. Then the dealers put them back together from their parts inventory while awaiting a shipment of correct replacements. I been around too many eager salesmen who just love to take you to the back lot where these things are in storage waiting for parts. Then they try to tell you about the oddball collectability of them. Anything for a commission buck.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Saw a DHG Bullitt today in traffic with a GT grill. Another TB at the dealer had a standard shift knob.

Whatever parts were on hand to get them out the door.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts