Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So show of hands who here has OE Torque Thrust wheels on their car and how do you like them? I bought AR Torque Thrust but they are not the same color and have a different offset than the LMR wheels I have on there now. Have your OE wheels held up?

Thanks.

·
Registered
588 Posts
OE here,

3 years now, but the car is garage kept and driven only when it's nice out.

They are nice wheels for the money.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got off the phone with OE and they do not guarantee that the wheels will fit even though I got this UPC # from them online 8182062 and the email said it would fit???

·
Premium Member
5,789 Posts
:D I likeee those wheels!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just got off the phone with OE and they do not guarantee that the wheels will fit even though I got this UPC # from them online 8182062 and the email said it would fit???
Does anyone know with 100% certainty that these OE wheels or any of the SVE wheels in the 17x9/10.5 combo fit properly on all four corners? I was just about to buy a set myself and found this notice on LMR's website:

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Thanks, I'm aware as I've posted in both of them but the other thread was several years old and I wasn't sure if anyone would still comment on it. It would be nice to make the information contained within both threads as a sticky at the top of the forum. :wink2:
Yup, I recognized you... My intentions here were for anyone reading they could click over for more info on the backspacing that came up here :)

Good luck to everyone. I am following along as well, as I need to figure out what wheels I am going to ultimately get. I am not a fan of the "tempoary" 03 Cobras that I have now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts