Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my 2001 Bullitt about 1 & 1/2 years ago. It was probably a 98 point car. The main item I have for sale is a factory original drivers side seat cover that is brand new. It has been kept in the original plastic and box that it was shipped in. Every couple of years I would take it out and treat the leather with Lexol and then seal it back in the box. I have pictures of the receipt with the appropriate Ford part numbers, the box it came in and pictures of the seat cover, bottom and back. Unfortunately, I don't know how to upload pictures to the site. If you are interested you can email me at [email protected] and I will send the pics. I paid $633.00 in 2010 and at that time I was told that it was the last one available that they could find. I wanted the passenger side too but none were available. I bought them from my local Ford dealership when I lived in upstate New York. The guy I sold my Bullitt to offered me $800.00 but I was in no rush to sell.
I also have an oem passenger side scoop in gray primer that I will take $100.00 for (what I paid for it and I have receipt) and oem BULLITT letters for $30.00.
Also, a Colgan bra and hood mask, used once, for $80.00.
All items plus shipping. I live in southern New Jersey.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I sent you an email, Vince.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts