Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think the best off road h-pipe is as far as fitment and quality? I plan on leaving the stock exhaust manifolds, so something that will fit with them and the stock catback? And how much of a power increase?

·
Registered
967 Posts
i have a mac and it sounds great. but soon it wasn't enough so i got a cat back to go with it lol.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have the MAC also. Easy install, fit right without any hassle. Sounds great with our stock Bullitt mufflers. Don't forget the MIL Eliminators unless you like your check engine light to be on.

·
Registered
565 Posts
If you're interested, I've got a MAC off-road H-pipe and the Steeda MIL eliminators for sale. Both items are brand new and in the original packaging.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I have the MAC o/r X pipe and really like it. It's also a 3 piece system which makes installation easy. I'm using stock catback and it has a nice deep rumble at idle and sound like an old muscle car at WOT.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
folky15 said:
If you're interested, I've got a MAC off-road H-pipe and the Steeda MIL eliminators for sale. Both items are brand new and in the original packaging.

How much? Why didnt you use? 3 piece pipe, and what coating?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
folky15 said:

If you have the part numbers that would be great? Sorry to be a pain.

·
Registered
565 Posts
54deuce said:
How much? Why didnt you use? 3 piece pipe, and what coating?
I'm at work now, but I'll look up the part numbers when I get home tonight. I'll sell the H-pipe and MILs for $200 shipped. I ended up not installing the parts because I recently moved to downtown Chicago and I rarely see my 4209 anymore! It does make the time I do get to spend with her even more special :wink:

·
Registered
565 Posts
The H-Pipe is aluminized metal finish, and it's the 3-piece version. I'm not sure on the part #, because for some reason it's nowhere to be found on MAC's website.

The MIL eliminators are the Steeda's (even if you don't buy mine, don't buy cheap MIL Eliminators as they tend to get moisture inside them and cause copmuter confusion). The Part # for these is 296-420-016 although, oddly, I can't find these on Steeda's website either.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
folky15 said:
The H-Pipe is aluminized metal finish, and it's the 3-piece version. I'm not sure on the part #, because for some reason it's nowhere to be found on MAC's website.

The MIL eliminators are the Steeda's (even if you don't buy mine, don't buy cheap MIL Eliminators as they tend to get moisture inside them and cause copmuter confusion). The Part # for these is 296-420-016 although, oddly, I can't find these on Steeda's website either.

I am going to pass on it, thanks for the offer. Just realized I need headlights and a car cover.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You should probably keep your exhaust it seems like they are discontinuing the mils then whats next the o/r pipe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts