Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a new MAC O/R h-pipe, to go with my cat back, but I here now that mil eliminators have been banned by the epa. Does anyone know how to make them? Also if anyone wants the old bullitt mufflers and tips let me know, I'll bring them to Myrtle Beach with me, there free.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
bullitt2735, If you have room throw them in your ride to the beach and I'll give them a good home. I can't wait to get to the beach and relax with some friends and Mustangs (Bullitts mainly).
Thank you,
Bullitt#3808
Richard

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
wait, i thought this had to be a joke, are you SERIOUS?!?!?!? the damn EPA has banned off-road MIL eliminators?

what kind of idiot politician thought that was a good idea... i hate this economy...

shaun

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Interesting

I think they are still available from MRT and American Muscle. I could be wrong though ... (???).

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
THANK YOU !!!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
bullitt2735 said:
I just ordered a new MAC O/R h-pipe, to go with my cat back, but I here now that mil eliminators have been banned by the epa. Does anyone know how to make them? Also if anyone wants the old bullitt mufflers and tips let me know, I'll bring them to Myrtle Beach with me, there free.

American muscle has them. I ordered some a month ago.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I just checked American Muscle and they do have them in stock still. BBK and steeda dont offer them any more I checked over a year ago. I dont know how AM gets around it they started doing this epa $hit over a year ago. When I did my off road pipe nobody had the mil eliminators. I got lucky and found them at a speed shop in joliet. It looked like they were sitting there forever. When I seen AM had them I ordered a spare set.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.