Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...because I cleaned out the right side (the Bullitt side) of the garage. :idea:

Post pics of your garage! :smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I havent finished the "De-Chevification" of my garage yet, so forgive the tailgate hanging in the picture. It is gone now, but I havent had time to find any Ford related metal signs to make #0005 feel welcome yet. The garage is actually a 2 car but my wife's Camry was next to the Bullitt when I took this and I was trying not to show it. The floor was done with rustoleum 2 part epoxy 2 years ago and has withstood the salt dripping from 2 cars pretty well. Picture is the best I can do on short notice.....John R

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
P-51 Bullitt said:
I live in the Country.......nice and quiet!
My wife would like that setup-Our garage is under our bedroom right now. Imagine the joy I give her at 6:30 am when I start the car with the Loudmouth exhaust :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
PY said:
...because I cleaned out the right side (the Bullitt side) of the garage. :idea:

Post pics of your garage! :smile:
That beautiful banner would just about fit the gap between my windows that was occupied by the ***** tailgate....hmmmmm

·
Administrator
6,317 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
Don't have it built yet, but on the new house I added a third stall just for the Bullit and a lift for any other possible Mustangs in the future. :D
Awesome!

Is it me, or does your house have more room in the Bullitt garage than the master bedroom? :)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Just went out and snapped a photo of the 3 car garage at 10:00pm, it's a bit full being a combo pony corral & weight room. The Bullitt is sleeping under the cover while the ROUSH will soon have the next mod installed (1-piece aluminum driveline in the center of garage) just in time for this weekends All Ford Drag Race, Car Show and Swap meet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I'm afraid mine is a disaster area, so I can't post a current picture of it. It's so bad that I can not even keep the Bullitt in there. Here's a picture of it when it was bad, but at least three cars could occupy the place. The coupe in front of the Bullitt is still in there. It's up against the wall where the other coupe was. That one's gone. There's a 2000 Taurus that a friend gave me that now sits where the Bullitt was parked. I do aim to get it cleaned up this fall.

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
I bought a warehouse as a business investment and am currently building out my shop in the third bay (why rent when you can own?). I'll have a office, shower and lift when complete. Here is a picture of the outside....I'll post some of the inside once I get back home...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Man, y'all are lucky. I just have a car port and the sides don't even go all the way down to the ground. :(

01GTB: mmmmmmmmm, fox coupes, mmmmmmm. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for a white fox coupe. That's what I sold so I could get my B.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, Dale's garage is quite SPECTACULAR! :cool:

I remember G-Man, Epperstang (Joyce & Mike), mustangwi (Jeff) and probably some others that have spectacular garages. I had the pleasure of visiting Epperstang's garage last year while in Salt Lake City, UT. I drank a boat load of beers in mustangwi's garage a while back! GOOD TIMES!

Thanks for posting pics you crazy Bullittheads!

:smile:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Police District Garage!

Cool cop car stuff in there!

:nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
You guys put my little hole in the wall to shame..:( I hope to be able to buy a house with a nice garage someday, oh dreamss..:)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts