Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had the mufflers installed today, very aggressive sounding, but very LOUD!!! I'm happy with it, just have to get used to the sheer volume of the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
its a little more raspy and high-pitched compared to my 01 with H-pipe and single chamber flows... but i kinda like it too!! now go scare some old people!!

shaun

·
Registered
879 Posts
personally im in love with my magna pack single chamber mufflers with a catted bassani xpipe. just my .10 c lol

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
4fit? said:
WAY too raspy for my taste and I'm not a huge Dronemaster fan. The main thing is that you are happy with it. That's all that really matters. :)
Well said Jeff! I am not fond of the o/r X-pipe with chambered muffler sound, but if you like it... that is ALL that matters.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Are you experiencing any "back-firing" while decelarating? Just curious.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
huli467 said:
Are you experiencing any "back-firing" while decelarating? Just curious.
I wouldn't call it backfiring, but there is quite a bit of popping going on.

I have a video at home, can't access it from here at work, I'll post it up tonight when I get home.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
you know, in that 2nd video, there is a very 68 mustang-like sound to that exhaust when you shift, kinda like the movie, during the chase scene, when Steve would upshift about three hundred times or so, it had that same sound...

kinda different from the H-pipe i have, a little higher and raspier, but close to the old Bullitt sound too, like i said before, its' different... i like it... and obviously you do too, so enjoy it!

shaun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts