Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get 3230 back from MPH tomorrow from having it's final tweak....
She's just about got those almost 400 NA horses broken in....and I am READY TO PLAY!!!

The 302 stroker sounds SOOOOOO big block mean, especially shaking the car at idle.

Looks like a good time to take a weekend trip to the mountains.......

I soooooo missed my baby!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got it Mark!!!
hmmmmmmm.....been stuck driving my Dodge 3500 diesel dualie for quite awhile now....wonder what it's gonna feel like to be snuggled down in the seat behind 400hp.......
I have a feeling there will be a cloud of smoked rubber hanging over the skies of Atlanta this weekend! LOL

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
I get 3230 back from MPH tomorrow from having it's final tweak....
She's just about got those almost 400 NA horses broken in....and I am READY TO PLAY!!!

The 302 stroker sounds SOOOOOO big block mean, especially shaking the car at idle.

Looks like a good time to take a weekend trip to the mountains.......

I soooooo missed my baby!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you give me a run down on what your engine combo is ? Like heads,cam,and rotating assembly. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
302 stroker w/steel crank, forged rods/pistons, 10.5/1 compression. Heads/cams were custom prep'd, basically = to stage III race heads (larger valves, swirl castings removed, P&P'd etc), larger injectors/fuel pump/oil pump, 90mm MAF, CAI, long tube headers, off road X, MPH Tune, 9qt oil pan, 3650 race prep'd by ProMotion w/26 spline input connected with a McLeod dual perf clutch....and so on....
I don't have the specific specs here with me to quote actuals...pm me if ya want them and I'll dig them up.

She doesn't like part throttle cruising 1800 down, her power band is 3-7k (redline set on the chip @ 7.5k)....but when she is in her sweet spot, she pulls like a mutha...

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
302 stroker w/steel crank, forged rods/pistons, 10.5/1 compression. Heads/cams were custom prep'd, basically = to stage III race heads (larger valves, swirl castings removed, P&P'd etc), larger injectors/fuel pump/oil pump, 90mm MAF, CAI, long tube headers, off road X, MPH Tune, 9qt oil pan, 3650 race prep'd by ProMotion w/26 spline input connected with a McLeod dual perf clutch....and so on....
I don't have the specific specs here with me to quote actuals...pm me if ya want them and I'll dig them up.

She doesn't like part throttle cruising 1800 down, her power band is 3-7k (redline set on the chip @ 7.5k)....but when she is in her sweet spot, she pulls like a mutha...
Pictures, we want PICTURES!!!

Sound a bit like what's in this:

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congrats Kurt!! Glad to hear everything is all back together. Happy motoring.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts

:-o

1 - 11 of 11 Posts