Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back up folks! Will have cable modem tomorrow! No more dial-up!

Let me just tell you, It's like a whole new car here in San Antonio! I can't keep the wheels from spinning! 1st gear, 2nd gear...I have to be careful going around corners especially. Rear end wants to break loose!

Had the car dyno'd one last time before I left Albuquerque. 201 actual and 244 corrected for sea level! I am very pleased. The MODs finally paid off. I gained 10rwhp just letting the computer learn the mods! So I imagin, I'm geting about 250rwhp + now here in San Antonio. All I need now is to find a mustang speed shop and a dyno! I hear Texas Jam Racing is the place to go and I hear Mike Murillo is the man to work on your car. I'll let you know when I get it dyno'd again. I'll get my dyno results up once I unpack the scanner.

It's good to be back!

·
Registered
716 Posts
I told you that you would like Texas.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to Texas Wade, come up to Dallas sometime!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i went to school in San Antonio Wade and then lived in Dallas for 18 years afterwards. you will have MUCHO enjoyment in the Lone Star State. when you get settled and comfortable, head out to Hill Country (north of San Antone. and west of Austin)one fine saturday morning and you will fall in love with Texas.
the areas around Fredricksburg and Luchenbach are so much fun and there are some AWESOME roads and highways out there to drive your baby on!!
best wishes!!!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
MGW LTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2002-01-22 15:43 ]</font>

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't believe it's Texas Jam anymore. Now I think it's called Murillo Motorsports.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Think of the 1/4 mile times here versus Colorodo.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Boy Wade, you have that "NEW TOY" feeling again. Just like we all did when we first brought her home. Feels GOOD don't it?

·
Registered
147 Posts
All you need now to make it official is to dedicate one shelf in your fridge to all types of BBQ sauce, then your really at home!
Welcome. Hope you can make it on the road trip in a mo. or so, click on "South" to keep up. It was alot of fun this past weekend with our gathering, sorry we missed you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts