Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep,I saw it today at a local indoor car show today. It was the only Bullitt there on display. Where's that pic. at again? You know, the Blue one.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Next time you see that car tell him/her bout the club, so he/she can read all the nice things we say about that nasty a$$ wanna be ricer. I can't believe it not a honda. that poor poor bullitt

·
Registered
255 Posts
Death is too good for that guy! I for one feel that altering these cars at all beyond simple mods like shifter and air filter etc is sacrilege. To each his (or her) own i guess. :roll:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Well what can you say...... Not much that can be repeated that's for sure. But if it makes them happy and I don't have to look at it every day so be it. Kind of sad though, to see it like that. :sad:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt4075 on 2002-01-19 19:24 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Say what you wish about it. Mus408 invited him to Bullittclub, but he wasn't the least interested.

Just as well, I suppose. :???:

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I have to remember to keep those super dark sun shades with me,so it doesn't hurt my eyes so much,when at these local shows!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
We need to find out the # of that car and list it in the registry like so, #0000 (riced) or (destroyed by punk), similar to #169. Because to me this car is as destroyed as if it were wrapped around a telephone pole.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Maybe it's not a Bullitt at all. Could just be a wanna be with a funky wink and screwy graphics and...... I sure hope the owner comes to his senses soon. :nerd:

·
Registered
444 Posts
It's a shame to see something like that. Some should put the poor car out of it's misery. Whether it be a Bullitt, GT, of even a V6, that awful!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFLMAO Rocketdog!!!
excellent comeback and pretty damned timely!!
i like it!!!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-22 12:26, mystang99 wrote:
ROFLMAO Rocketdog!!!
excellent comeback and pretty damned timely!! i like it!!!</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Yes, that was very funny! :lol:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Someone should go to his house..Steal his car..Bring it home..remove all that crap..Restore it to original..Drive it back to his house...Leave a note on dash "Leave Her Alone, or else".....On the rice rocket gear, leave for Curbside recycling.

Will

·
Registered
667 Posts
Nah. Just steal the dam thing, drive it to Mehico, and then leave a 1992 Honda Accord in his driveway. It'll be a dream come true for the rice licker.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts