Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Folks, I have been gone from the board for some time, but I am back ! I now have 4500 miles on my black dude. The pain is....... I was coming down the West Valley highway today and came up behind what I thought was a GT. It had a tail, so it couldn't be a bullitt, right ? NOOOOOOOOOO> Someone took a brand new true blue bullitt and drilled a tail into the trunk ! (it didn't even have the permanent plates yet !) And no it wasn't a standard GT with bullitt markings either, it was real because It have the red calipers and the torque thrusts. I was shocked !

·
Registered
509 Posts
It takes all kinds! Look at it this way......there's one less Bullitt which makes ours worth that much more!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
What is it with the True Blue guys anyway? I saw one at a carshow a while back.....sure enough a big shiny aluminum wing nailed on the back!

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-28 20:13, Bullet wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, but what are torque thrusts? Thanks.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

The wheels

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sorry Los, but I agree with these guys.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Did you "explain" to these guys with the wings why the car came without them? I wonder if these guys were looking for a GT and all the dealer had was a Bullitt?? :???:
Cam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts