Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo! I paid my loan off in full last night after selling my Italian turbo coupe sports car. I bought her back in OCT 05' and paid it off in OCT07'. 1 less payment each month and now I can drop insurance coverage to liablity only. I will pick full coverage back up in the states depending on the premium, but $375 each month over here for the Bullitt is expensive. I should've looked into the insurance rates over here before bringing it over. A RWD 300hp V8 sports/muscle car in the worst driving city in the world= insane premium. Now that it's paid off I can drop it down. I never drive it out in town any more soo It cruises around base and between bases. I am working on getting the car repainted on the Navy's dime due to horrible water spots from the base sprinklers eating through the clear coat. I will have the 03' Cobra side skirts installed at that time and then ship it back to Houston(Dallas VPC). MaybeI can meet some of you Dallas Bullitt heads at that time(March 08')

·
Registered
722 Posts
And I still have 5 years to go...:(.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
congrats!

I am on year 3 myself, 1 more to go
if it wasn't for buying a house, I would pay the rest off right now :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No kidding Charles. We are looking at houses and the property tax is rediculous. $3500-5300 in the south Houston area. I paid the car off soo we can start really putting money away for a house.

·
Registered
311 Posts
In Virginia we have the lovely personal property tax. Taxes both your home and vehicle yearly. We just got the bill for the Bullitt and it is $153, then we also have two other cars to pay for!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Wait till you see Calif DMV fees, I have a 07 GT/CS a Bullitt, a Harley Lowrider, Ford Escourt,Ford Exployer....you want to tak about tax...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts