Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A place for buckeyes to sync-up.

Who else on here is from Ohio? I see you Cam, but did Lou (from Cincy) make it over from BON/Yahoo?

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Not sure Mike. I think you and I are the only ones here that I know of. We'll have to check each others schedules out and try to get together. I'm going to try to make it to the Columbus Mustang Club show in August, i think it's the 26th. You have to try to come up. Let me know if you want to try to get together. Just send me an e-mail, it's on my profile.
Cam

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-27 11:51, chilli bullitt wrote:
Not sure Mike. I think you and I are the only ones here that I know of. We'll have to check each others schedules out and try to get together. I'm going to try to make it to the Columbus Mustang Club show in August, i think it's the 26th. You have to try to come up. Let me know if you want to try to get together. Just send me an e-mail, it's on my profile.
Cam

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Gotcha Cam. I'll keep it in mind and see what the schedule looks like. I have all my vacation left, lets see how my better half feels about the Columbus show. :wink:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hello Guys - I finally setup my profile!!

I took the Bullitt to a cruse-in here in Cinti and got a lot of questions and comments about the Bullitt - Still get comments where ever I go with it.

I only have 270 miles on it due to all the rain - I am looking forward to the summer when I can drive the Bullitt daily or at least almost daily.

The Tri-State Mustang Club is hosting a hugh Mustang show in Eastgate (just east of Cincinnati) the end of July. I may show the Bullitt there too.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-30 23:32, chilli bullitt wrote:
See if you can get the date for the show at Eastgate and I'll see if I can make it there with mine. Eastgates just of 32 isn't it? Let me know. I'm sure mike would come too.
Cam

Yeah, I think that one would be doable. :smile:

Welcome aboard Lou!

Mike aka Mutant aka bullittoid

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
It's the Fun Ford Weekend at Norwalk,OH...up near Cleveland. That would put you,Mike and I all in the same boat so to speak as far as the drive. I believe it's July 13-14-15. I've got tiks for Reds-Indians on that Fri. but if I can get the rest of the weekend off I can leave first thing Sat. morning. I have the following weekend off for my cousins wedding in Illinois and was thinking of taking the BULLITT out there. I know I have Fri off but I'll have to see about the rest of the weekend.
Cam

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On 2001-06-01 20:00, chilli bullitt wrote:
It's the Fun Ford Weekend at Norwalk,OH...up near Cleveland. That would put you,Mike and I all in the same boat so to speak as far as the drive. I believe it's July 13-14-15. I've got tiks for Reds-Indians on that Fri. but if I can get the rest of the weekend off I can leave first thing Sat. morning. I have the following weekend off for my cousins wedding in Illinois and was thinking of taking the BULLITT out there. I know I have Fri off but I'll have to see about the rest of the weekend.
Cam

This might be something even more appropriate, especially if Team Mustang will be there and wants to get as many bullitheads there as possible. I am trying to get to the big Detroit cruise thing in August, but I could probably squeeze a second road trip in this summer. Cam, did you say that Friday is a go, but Sat is a maybe? Sat would be better for me.

Obviously, anything in Cincy is an easy drive for me (but not as easy for Cam) so I can probably do that too. I need to get the calendar on here going!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Bullittoid - Where is SW Ohio are you located?

Are you the guy in Hillsboro with the Bullitt.

Are far as I can tell, there are no other Bullitts in Cincinnati (Yet) :grin:

:bullitt:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On 2001-06-01 23:45, Lou6969 wrote:
Bullittoid - Where is SW Ohio are you located?

Are you the guy in Hillsboro with the Bullitt.

Are far as I can tell, there are no other Bullitts in Cincinnati (Yet) :grin:

:bullitt:

Close, Springboro. :smile: I usually just say Dayton, but its hard to tell with all the suburbs anymore. :smile:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Springboro - I good friend of mine lives in Springboro and drives around in a Black 99 Cobra.

I have not taken the Bullitt up there yet - But he suggested I take it to the Cruse-in that happens the first Saturday of every month in Springboro.

Bullitt #692
Dark Highland Green

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lou6969 on 2001-06-02 07:24 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On 2001-06-02 07:23, Lou6969 wrote:
Springboro - I good friend of mine lives in Springboro and drives around in a Black 99 Cobra.

I have not taken the Bullitt up there yet - But he suggested I take it to the Cruse-in that happens the first Saturday of every month in Springboro.

Bullitt #692
Dark Highland Green

I'll keep an eye out for a Black 99 Cobra. :smile:

Once a month? Is that the thing at K-Mart on 73? Doh. That would be tonight wouldn't it? Stupid rain.. plus I have plans at 6:30, otherwise I would be out there washing her and getting it ready.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I am going to pass on tonight, but at this point the July cruse-in is looking like a possibility.

Agreed. And although the sun is poking-through, I won't have enough time to take it up there anyway. :-\

Yep, it sounds like we should shoot for July.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Mike,
Friday I'm going to the Reds/Indians game in Cincy with my sister and her husband (won't get to take the BULLITT:( ). If I can get off on Saturday and possibly Sunday I wouldn't mind going up there and see what it's like. Also... I DO start vacation on the 29th so I'll be at Easgate.
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
One more thing...since we seem to be the only state getting things going does that mean we have the most BULLITT's? (3) I know my local dealership has one and Ricart in Columbus has/had four. That would make at least eight(8). Maybe we should try to make the BULLItt the official state car or something. LOL!!!!!!! Why not if they're trying to have a stae color????

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.