Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am working hard at trying to make the licensing thing a go but in the mean time i have decided i am going to limit the actual stuff that says bullitt to the frame and the dipstick and emblems if we do them.

soooooooo.....

i made a cool logo ( well in my opinion :smile:
for our gripper knob. let me know what you think. i can get these made for about 38.00 each in satin if there is enough interest.

keep in mind the knob is raw just blasted to show up better. the finished part will be a nice satin hardcoat anodize :smile:

regards
george
http://www.mgwltd.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MGWLTD on 2001-08-15 18:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MGWLTD on 2001-08-15 18:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
I live in AZ so I've wanted one of these knobs since I took delivery. I'd prefer if it said Bullitt, but I understand your reasons. This would be better than ths Steeda, or GT or Cobra. So yeah, I'd take one...

Just a question for you George, and to get every one's thoughts on this idea. What about the bullet with our # in it, or the pony with our number below? Just some alternatives. Thanks for all your interest George, we all appreciate the effort.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rsom1 on 2001-08-15 18:15 ]</font>

·
Registered
94 Posts
Great stuff George!!! Have you thought of this on the headlight knob?

·
Registered
610 Posts
I' d like one when the're available!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Cool!! I like it! I think it will be like the rest of the car, unless they know about the car they won't get the shifter.
Cam

·
Registered
199 Posts
I like it. Sign me up.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I like it a lot. Sign me up as well. Just one little thing though.. How would it look if both the Bullet and the running horse were going in the same direction? It was a little distracting to me when I first saw the image and it took a moment to sort it out.
Regardless, I think it's a great design and want one of those too! :smile:

Thanx for all your hard work George! Keep it up!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
How hard is it to run 'one off' pieces?

Instead of the running horse, how about the Bullitt Number? I'm assuming you're running a CNC machine and you can import vector files (for the bullitt/broadway font).

I'd rather have that than a plaque on the dash.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
What if the bullet was spun 180* and faced the same way the horse? Looks kinda funny to me the horse going one direction, the bullet going the other....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Very nice George!

Hopefully we can order one soon! I am in for one as well as the new shift arm!

Paul G.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
I would love to have that shifter knob. I would keep the original aluminum one in a safe place for the future for when this one wears out or if and when we want to put the Bullitt back to original. I wouldn't want the finish to wear off of the one we have now, so this would be great to have!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I like it! I too live in AZ like rsom1 and would like one that’s a little cooler. (Temp wise that is) :wink: The serial number is a neat idea if you can squeeze it in. Let us know when they're available.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Goerge, I love this idea. Screw the greedy copparation, create your own logo, cool! You could also use this design to replace the GT badges. Just use the bullitt shaped corral and machine out the bullitt leaving the pony. The seam where the casing meets the actual bullitt would hold the pony in place. Another words, hollow out the casing and hollow out the bullitt but leave the seam where bullitt and casing meet and leave a solid pony. It works. I can see Steve smirking in his grave now.
Do you guys and gals really want Bullitt written all over your cars? If one is too stupid to figure out what Georges logo means then let them remain ignorant. In a few seconds they'll be staring at the Bullitt badge on the BACK of the car anyway. Georges logo is way cooler than Bullitt everywhere. As far as a "dash" plate with your Bullitt # on it: it could just have the logo up top (small) and our # underneath.
What do you think George? Also if not enough people like these ideas how much to have them custom made?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittMagnum1796 on 2001-08-17 11:55 ]</font>

·
Registered
98 Posts
George, I like the bullitt and pony facing opposite. The way it allready is in your design. If you made a badge like that the pony would be facing the front of the car. I think to make it sturdy the pony's hoofs would have to touch the bullitt/corral.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittMagnum1796 on 2001-08-17 13:57 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts