Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

ok i was giving it alot of thought last night about the bullitt knobs and i am going to offer something special for you guys as an option...

for any non refundable order on the bullitt shift knobs i am going to offer a special
option of having your bullitt number engraved under the bullitt logo. this option will only cost 6 dollars over the normal which puts it at 50.00 . this is cheaper than i think you could get a trophy shop to do and trust me not a money maker for me either but i think it just needs it since we were all jipped on the stickers :sad:

i am a little worried about this whole ordeal hoever as i only have 25 cobfirmed orders so far for frames and knobs and that does not even come close to even paying for the licensing deposit but i am hopeful that once they are ready this will change.

so if you want one of these knobs with your bullitt number call me and give us your bullitt number and we will go from there. keep in mind this is a non refundable deal since noone wants your number :>)

obviously the quality and workmanship of the shift knob itself are guaranteed so do not worry about that.

regards
george

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MGWLTD on 2001-08-31 09:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
340 Posts
Personally I am fond of the license plate that you are offering. Would it be possible to add the Bullitt number to it? If not I understand, just another idea. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
George,

Do you have a page on your website that has all the Bullitt gear listed?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Cool George,

I just called and changed the order to get my number on the shift knob. I can't wait to get that piece on the car.

For those that have ordered, Thanks. For those sitting on the fence, think about it. How many times are you going to get the chance to have a custom shift knob with your Bullitt number on it? Why wait :???:

Thanks again for all the great stuff George.

Hankster, DHG No. 2634

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hblattel on 2001-08-31 11:45 ]</font>

·
Registered
223 Posts
George

I just placed an order for the following:

Shifter with the build number
License Frame without the GT Logos
E brake handle
HVAC Knobs

Everyone

George does excellent work. You will not find his equal with the quality of his parts.

·
Registered
199 Posts
George,

Sorry, I just reread the post and you are pretty clear about the price. Thanks a lot for all the help you have been giving us Bullittheads. I will be anxiously waiting for my stuff.

Zach

·
Registered
166 Posts
George,are you planning on attending The MCA`s 25th anniversary Sept. 27 thru 30 in Commerce Ga.I think if you bring some of your items along you could do well.Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I called MGW this morning and George called me back...... He is one great guy. I orderd, Bullitt Plate frame, Bullitt Shifter Knob with 1007 on it, Shifter, A/C Knobs, Head Light Knob..... and everything else he had.... Like I said he's a great guy.... I wouldn't have spent my Hazardous duty pay on all this stuff if you all hadn't said how great his company's mechantdice was....
When I get my truck load of stuff I'll post what I think of it....

·
Registered
46 Posts
George: I have been way to busy to order all that cool stuff but I have your phone no on my desk and will get to it next week. I think as a bullitt owner you need to collect all the stuff that comes out. It appears that there will not be much of it,especially from FORD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts