Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!!

Well I am up and running on the Bullitt frames and I got a first piece off with the GT logos and went ahead and glass beaded it to take a pic. I will post a pic without the GT logos later today. I must say this is the one you should buy as I think the logos really finish out the frame. Now keep in mind this part is raw and unplated so it does not look that snazzy, but you get the idea. Dimensions are 1/2 thick by 6 inches wide by a full 14" long!!!

We also include our own set of 4 theft deterrent screws machined in house from 303 stainless and we provide the spanner tool also.

Well here you go :smile: :smile:

Regards
George

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-10 15:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the frame is symetrical so the top should not cover any more than it does on the lower sticker. i have the frame cutout pretty close to the edges so i do not think it will be a problem. i will check into it though

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Are these available with a bullett graphic in place of the GTs (I thought I saw the bullet on something else you did)?

Nice work BTW.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i really cannot afford to have more than 2 logo options as i really am wanting just one choice but i gonna offer these two.

sorry :sad:

here is the one without the gt logos by the way...

george

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
No biggee, just thought I would ask. :smile:

I will be wanting one of the frames without the GTs, and this is very nice BTW. What was the price again? Also, what does "unplated" mean? I kinda like the raw look if that's what these shots are.

BTW: Has anyone bought think plexy to put in front of the plate (behind your frame) to protect the plate from the elements?

B-man

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2001-08-29 14:52 ]</font>

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the frames and the screw kit will be 66.00 in either logo option.

the plexiglass is a good idea the only problem i have seen is condensation sometimes fogs them up.

george

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Looks great, just on question. How much extra to have you put the serial number on the top of the frame?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I like, without the GT symbols personally.

and yeah, I have a plexi frame cover behind each plate to protect the car =)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Just ordered the License plate frame, shift knob and cigarette lighter. Keep these goodies coming George.

Hey, fog under the Plexiglas Isn’t a problem with photo radar around :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
very nice George!
i ordered mine WITHOUT the GT logo! can't wait.
should get some MGW parts this week and the frame and shifter a little later!

·
Registered
60 Posts
George, will the finished product be in a brushed aluminum and will the word Bullitt be in black? I'd like one without the "GT." Thanks.

1,169 Posts
The plate looks GREAT!

If anyone wants there Bullitt number on the plate just have it engraved you can have it done locally and if anyone wants the word Bullitt black you can paint it your self. It looks like alot can be done to the plate after you get it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
George,

Roger here, I just ordered my frame from you y-day. I told you that the one w/o the GT would be popular. They look awesome though. I knew that I wouldn't be disappointed.

I'm looking forward to receiving my MGW shipment.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Hey George, I just had a geat idea. How about offering MGW as the second logo on the plate frame, it is your product and design. I for one would be proud to sport you logo in place of GT on the sides of the frame. I have already place my order with you so if this sounds good to you, just do it!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
What do you guys think about George adding MGW running vertical in place of GT on the license plate frame? I think it would help th frame not look so empty and give MGW a little advertisement. George, you can do mine whether or not anyone else would care for it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts