Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mustang/Shelby/Ford Roundup held at MOSI. Your attendance helped insure that success and we do hope that you enjoyed the show. So now we're writing to let you know that we are planning another such show again this October and hope that we can convince you to attend again.

It will be the 27th Annual Mustang, Shelby and Ford Roundup, and held on Saturday, October 25, 2008; again to be hosted by Mustang Club of Tampa, Bill Currie Ford and Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI). The show will be held at the Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) located in north Tampa at 4801 E. Fowler Avenue, across from the USF SunDome and one mile from Busch Gardens.

Event hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Car/vendor check-in runs 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Awards will be distributed at 3:30 pm. The expected size of the show field will be in excess of 200 cars. Everyone interested in Ford vehicles is invited to attend and there is no charge to view the cars.

The show includes classes for ALL years of Mustangs, Shelbys and Ford-powered cars and trucks. Two free tickets to MOSI provided to each vehicle and vendor participating in the show. Additional tickets to MOSI are available for $5.00 each to show registrants. Registration is $25.00 per vehicle; vendors $25.00 per 10x20 space; and car corral (cars for sale) is $15.00 per vehicle.

All this info and more is found on the show flyer. Simply fill out the form here and mail it with your check to address shown. And we look forward to seeing you on October 25!

flyer: http://mustangcluboftampa.com/show_flyers/2008_Show_Flyer.pdf

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm thinking I'll be there!

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
I should be able to attend also..:lol:

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
getting closer you guys......

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Madpoodle said:
Sounds like a cool event, but.. Miami Hurricanes Home game that weekend..

We'll be tailgating...
Do some hollering and waving for me too for the 'Canes!!! One of the Best reasons I know to miss the MOSI show.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
No problem, we will be at al the home games. We ended up with 25 tickets in together in two rows, and several parking passes.. Should be a hoot :) :)

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all right, GO 'CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
KevTrish said:
I'm thinking I'll be there!
Kevin...have you thought of painting your car DHG..make it an auto clone? Just curious.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Frankenstang said:
Kevin...have you thought of painting your car DHG..make it an auto clone? Just curious.
Call me un-American, but I like my fog lights and trunk spoiler.

I did like the DHG as a color, especially with the black wheels.

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so, paint it and keep 'em. look how many have fogs in theirs and some have aded different spoliers!!! I like the DSG, don't get me wrong, the DHG was a thought.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Mailing my registration today.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Got my registration back. They said I was in the first 100 so I'll get a free t-shirt. Anyone else get this?

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Sent in my app for the Mustangs of Tampa Oct 24 show at the Museum of Science and Industry.

Maybe this year I'll actually go inside to see the museum.

I 'd rather look at Mustangs though.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Isn't it the 25th?

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
comin up real soon now.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.