Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

well i really was not in love with the first logo i did. too busy and like some people already said having the horse run one way and the bullet the other looked weird. well i also did not like the fact that the horse had to be so small being inside the bullet so i decided to fill the knob more by doing this...

i think these look really good and i am going to run some. i will probably sell them for 40.00 like the other ones but i would like to see if you guys would want to jump in on a group purchase where i cxan knock it down to about 35.00 if i can say get 100 orders right away. what i am going to do is until end of next week anyone that calls me and orders one preproduction can get them for 35.00 after that they will be 40.00

i can have them made and shipped in 3 weeks max.

i am hoping to use the money to get the licensing dues saved up to do the frames.

regards
george
http://www.mgwltd.com
706-793-1770

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MGWLTD on 2001-08-17 18:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and here is a side view shoeing how i made them stubbier than my other grippers so that they do not sit any higher than the 35th anniv. stock knob.

they look really good like this. i think i will shorten all of the grippers :smile:

regards
george

·
Registered
98 Posts
George, I don't know which logo I like best but this one does fill the nob better. Now how about those GT badge replacements?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Looks good - count me in! Any thought to the "gripper" material being grey like the rest of the interior?

·
Registered
98 Posts
After having the image of your second design in my head for awhile I've decided I like the original much better. The second one looks too much like a tower or something (maybe a horse and silo). It looks like the logo for the Mustang vibrator! I get flashbacks of Close Encounters of The Third Kind. What did you do with your first prototype? I'll buy it. My E-mail address is in my profile. The Bullitt is not "going" in the opposite direction because it hasn't been fired. I see the buillitt as just a symbol and it's direction irrelevant. The first design is more subtle.

·
Registered
264 Posts
A Vibrator? Now....what have you been thinking about, eh? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Seriously...you could also interpret it as a missile or a rocket as well...no?

Paul G.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Paul, I also said silo. You're right, missle or rocket too! My point was the second design just isn't doesn't look right. I'll add: I really appreciate George's efforts. Please keep up the good work George.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Paul, I also said silo. You're right, missle or rocket too! My point was the second design just isn't doesn't look right. I'll add: I really appreciate George's efforts. Please keep up the good work George.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts