Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
deciding that im prolly never going to put it on so here it is again for sale...
1. Vortech supercharger kit-all piping and connections present for bullitt, but can be used on other model cars,just have to have diffent intake pipe.
2. anderson power pipe
3. 42#injectors
4. 255lph fuel pump
5. xcalaber programmer
6. ford racing aluminum drive shaft
7. autometer white face with silver bezel boost meter
8. digital air/fuel ratio meter with black face (to match the bullitt)also has silver bezel $419.00 very accurant and high dollar.
9. dual pillar pod(black)
10. lightning 90mm mass air meter(already calibrated so it doesnt peg out)
11. air filter with adaptor for s/c

All is brand new in box and packages, never installed ir even attempted! All parts are present to have this installed. supercharger is satin finish v2 i believe, ill have to go look to be certain.$4200 bucks takes it all! Look these items up and add them together and you see u are saving [email protected]

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Pm P51 Bullitt. That is the exact setup that he was considering but was having trouble purchasing. It may take him a day or two to respond though as he is out of the country.

·
Registered
98 Posts
so YOU have 311. cool. Now I gotta find 313.

good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Want to part w/ the drive shaft?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah i wanna sell it as a whole, cause if i have anything major left ie, supercharger with no injectors or maf meter, ill have to rebuy them cause i will go through my stage of wanting it on my car all over again. sell it all or nothing, thanks for your interests though!its not something i have to sell cause i need the money i just want it gone, on my car or yours:)

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
is this still available?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Hard to believe that it would still be for sale....the thread is a YEAR old!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts