Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bullitt was my Christmas gift...supposed to be the ONLY one this year, ha!!

However, my hubby surprised me this morning with just "a LITTLE something" he says.....

The picture says it all.....Full AKC Beagle! He has no name yet...weighs about a pound...was the runt!

Enjoy!

2001 True Blue BULLITT #4841
Born On: 08-02-01
Bought: 10-02-01

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2001-11-27 15:49 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
AHHH! He's a cutie! Puppies are a lot of fun.. Much like kittens.. unfortunately they all have to grow up into dogs and cats. :smile:
Take care of and enjoy your newest family member!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Those eyes tell me that you will give that puppy anything. Because I probably would. :smile:

Black Bullitt #1574
100MM Densecharger
anumis bullitt

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anumis on 2001-11-27 17:12 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Just go to call the little guy/gal BULLITT. Lets start a vote for the naming.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
you might as well face it Dona, you're going to have to name him "Bullitt",...i don't see any way around it! -LOL
and you found my weak spot too. i love my dog (Franklin) as much as anyone else in my family!!
Congrats on such a cute addition to the family!!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hi Dona,

Now that is cute. I would show my wife, but then she is going to want one;-)... Hey I bet this one fits in the Bullitt better;-)...

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi guys!

Wow, what a great idea...."Bullitt"....I'm thinking it might turn into that! I just immediately started calling him "Buddy" but I'm not sure I like it. I'm going to have to think of two other names, to put on his AKC form, for his "official" name, but I definitely think "Bullitt" is going to be in there, thanks for the idea!

He does fit in "Bulletta" better, though he sat on my lap on the way to Petsmart for puppy supplies. He's a little sweetheart though I'm remembering how it was when we brought Xerxes home...NO sleep for Momma for several weeks....the crying and wimpering (and he is LOUD!)....oh boy, what have we gotten ourselves into! Just when Xerxes was sleeping through the night (day). I got in bed at 3pm and "Buddy" woke me an hour later...he didn't go back to sleep until 9:30pm...I'm "dog" tired! heehee

Any more name suggestions, pass them my way....I'm thinking of something to go with "Bullitt"....Xerxes' full name is:
Liberty's Princess Xerxes, so I was thinking of three names for "Bullitt" also.

Xerxes loves her new brother...she's already doing way better with him than she did our cats. :smile:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dona

"Bullitt Gizmo Xerxes"

or

"Bullitt Buddy Xerxes"

Now thats a Name

2001 Mustang Bullitt #2075
Dark Highland Green
MGW Interior pieces
MGW License Frame without GT Logos
Densecharger
Tri-Ax
Sequential Tail Lights

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt 2075 on 2001-11-28 12:20 ]</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dona, I swear I think he is the prettiest puppy I have ever seen. You lucky girl you... a bad to the bone car and now the cutest baby!!! What is the puppy dogs mama and dog pappa's names. Maybe you could incorporate one of each with Bullitt???? Just a thought! Take care of our new baby. DAWN

·
Registered
437 Posts
My goodness is he cute!! You are going to have lots of fun with him I am sure. I have two dogs of my own. A lab and a Tibeten Terrier, love them both!

Good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts