Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over to the left where our "screen name" is, there is a colored photo of a Bullitt. Would it be possible to make this an area where we could have a "personal" photo, instead of the one that's there, just fill in the blank, upload our own picture? In other words, leave us to chose what we want there, like our smiley mugs? Would be neat to put faces with names. I belong to a fitness/weight lifting ladies forum and when we put up a post, our smiley mug is under our name, or anything else we want to put there, but all of us ladies have a photo of ourselves there...it's kinda like talking "face to face" when we put up or read posts....

Just a thought.....

:smile:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S.

I'd like to add, I still would like to have the words denoting our position..i.e. "Mega Bullitthead, Super Bullitthead", but maybe just with our own picture there in the middle instead of the car...or, if some want to leave the stock Bullitt picture there...whatever, just have the option to add our own stuff.

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good Idea... but some of us arn't as good looking as you gals... :wink:
...so could we just have a picture of the car? or maybe one of our cats, they're even cuter! :grin:

Well, maybe I can dig up a picture of myself... :oops:

http://stangnet.cardomain.com/id/kfengler http://community.webshots.com/user/kfengler1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2001-10-19 09:28 ]</font>

·
Registered
533 Posts
It is an excellent idea Dona. That would also be a way of maybe displaying our "signatures, thus saving alot of bites for the regular forums. By the way, you sure made it to "MEGA" in record time.( you chatty little gal)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heehee That's me....chatty! Well, I pretty much have free time 24/7 so I spend a lot of time chatting with my fitness girlfriends on line too. I love to talk and I love to type...and I love to talk about my Bullitt too...I fit right in here.

The picture thing was just a suggestion....I'd think you could upload whatever little picture you want with your "status" to the left of the posting box, but I'd like to have my picture there, just so others can see who they are "chatting" with.......it would be nice to have it as an option, and if you didn't want your mug there, you can retain the stock Bullitt pic....just an idea for fun, but I HOPE it becomes an option for us!!

Thanks for listening!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hey Dona,
You're the coolest!!! I vote for you to be our PA person 'cause you always post positive, happy, cheery things. Keep smilin'

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Roush!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence! :smile:

Made my day!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Good idea..I would be up for that.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I think a picture of our cars is a great idea too.
I DO NOT belong to a fitness club, so I would have to decline the personal photo thing!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-22 19:24, Pony XTC wrote:
I look like Tom Selleck and wouldn't want to excite the ladies.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I wish I looked like Tom Selleck instead of the Pillsbury doughboy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts