Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i caved in over the weekend after trying to convince myself that those logos i made up last week would look good. well they just don't!!!

here is the only shift knob worthy of the bullitt car imho!!!

i like the lines top and bottom because they look like the design in the seats and really look neat in the car.

now i am going to have to have these licensed so they will cost about 44.00 each but i think they are worth the money to have the REAL logo on them. i think this is what ford should have put on them in the first place instead of the 35th leftovers :smile:

let me know what you think and moderators please delete all the other topics concerning the mgw shift knob logos so save archive and bandwidth space.

thanks
george

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MGWLTD on 2001-08-20 17:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Looks great, I'm in for one.

·
Registered
120 Posts
You're right George, this is the one. I'll take it!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Outstanding, George. Keep up the good work. There is no substitute for quality and your work shows it!

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm in @ 44.00, nice work George!!! Let us know when we can order them

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes they will have a very unique base like the one i posted. about the same height as the stock knob but with alot more flair and character :smile:

i should have them going and ready in about 3 weeks.

regards
george
www.mgwltd.com

1,169 Posts
Looks GREAT George! I'll call you tomorrow to order.

****** To ever one else out there*********
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE ACCESSORY PARTS FROM GEORGE MAKE SURE YOU ORDER ALL THE BULLITT PARTS HE PUTS OUT! HE NEEDS THE SALES SO HE CAN PUT OUT NEW BULLITT ACCESSORY!THAT'S THE WAY AFTER MARKET ACCESSORY PARTS WORK.GEORGE CAN NOT MAKE NEW PARTS "IF" THE FIRST PARTS DON'T SELL.

George lets see some of your ideas on the licence plate frames. The frames will be a great seller.

·
Registered
225 Posts
George, twoponys want one, so when can we order? BTW why not come up with a door lock that looks like a bullitt?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great work George. I'll order one as soon as you say the word. Thanks for striving for perfection. You did it!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sign me up for the shift knob. You can go ahead a sign me up for a license plate frame too, please hurry though I've still got the dealership’s frame.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Thanks for all the prototypes you've posted...they've been great to look at but tough to decide on. This is what we've all been waiting for and is an easy decision. Let us know when you're ready to take orders.

·
Registered
223 Posts
George

I have purchased a GT gripper shifter in the past and love the grip part of the shifter. If it gets too hot sitting in the sun the rubber enables you to shift without 2nd degree burns like the leftover 35th anniversary shifter ball on the bullitt.

Put me down for one. Anything on the Lisence Frame. You will sell thousands of those should they be produced.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Fantastic Knob! I am in for one as well George! You are amazing!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm in. The shifter looks great! When can we start ordering. Any protos of other accessories?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
George,

What happened to the picture of the knob with the "Bullitt" lettering? This is getting confusing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hblattel on 2001-08-21 11:59 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 28 Posts