Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends;

It really seems surprising to me that after all these years Ford and all you Mustang folks are all excited by something I was strong into 20 tears ago.As a matter of fact my car was featured in one of Mustang Monthly's editions.I don't remember the exact copy but it was early 80's and I think it had a picture of a '72 blue car on the front.I drove that '68 everywhere as an everday driver.My nickname was Bullitt.Even today after all these years somebody somewhere will address me as "Bullitt".I at one time had the dialog from the movie memorized.After the article, mail from all over the country came in, telling me some story or experience relating to the movie "Bullitt".I still have some of those letters today.I first saw the movie when it was first released,I drove a '67 Mustang at the time.I am real proud of the new Bullitt Mustang and I plan to get one as soon as I can swing it.Of course it will probably be used by then,but it won't be used to much.I just wanted to let you know that I am still around.
Bullitt

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome to the Club! Or, perhaps, you should welcome us. You've got some great tales to tell. All Bullitts are treated equally here - regardless of age or experience!

Careful, though, some of us remember the '60s pretty well!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts