Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pic's of my 06 that I traded in for my Bullitt. I kept the wheels and was wandering if they would look good on the Bullitt. What do you think? They're Blingz Ghost Gt's in black chrome, and went out of business in late 06.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Swap them over and have a look, I'll bet they wouldn't look too bad.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Go for it...remember it's your ride! I feel strongly that making ones car i.e. BULLITT a statement of personal taste is the way to go. You'll find that many IMBOC members have done just that.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Denny Well said

·
Registered
423 Posts
i love the blk chrome. i wanna take my stock wheels and make them blk chrome, is that possible.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I like the Black one better even with the wing...but...thats just me :wink: ...j/k....i do like ur wheels......

...............:b01:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i think they'll look cool!

What size are they? Tire sizes?

What was that suspension setup on your 06?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
20x8.5 front w/ 255/35/20 and 20x10 rear w/ 275/35/20 nitto 555

Eibach prokit with stock suspension.

jymontoya said:
i think they'll look cool!

What size are they? Tire sizes?

What was that suspension setup on your 06?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it is. I've had to get one of my wheels re-chromed and I took it to American tire Co. They sent it out to one of their contract shops. I would try and find a wheel shop first.

UDBullitt said:
i love the blk chrome. i wanna take my stock wheels and make them blk chrome, is that possible.

·
Registered
483 Posts
HollowPointStang said:
Here's some pic's of my 06 that I traded in for my Bullitt. I kept the wheels and was wandering if they would look good on the Bullitt. What do you think? They're Blingz Ghost Gt's in black chrome, and went out of business in late 06.
You bought those wheels because you like 'em. With that said, I think you'd probably like 'em on your Bullitt too. And that's all that really matters.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
HollowPointStang<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1901719", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START>aka "nickvaz"

Very Nice Pics..........

I would like to see those wheels on Your Bullitt............

Personally I think they might just really Look-Totally-AWESOME on it.

Heck, give it a try and POST here the Pics if you would like our opinions !!!!!!!!

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
722 Posts
I would Deff swap pthe wheels... Be diff from all the rest........:tb01:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
And if you don't want to put 'em on YOUR Bullitt, you can put 'em on MINE..........

:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts