Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love to watch Women's Beach Vollyball.
I wonder why, there is just something about it?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I wonder what age the Chinses womens gymanics (sp) team age was???? I think to be considered a member on a womens team sport your team members must have had their first period....

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I personally have seen all 6 of Michael Phelps gold medal swims. The guy is incredible....sorry to change the subject! The girls individual gymnist just won gold and silver!

Persoanlly I wish the basketball games were more accessible......just my .02.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Just a little bit of cool trivia....Rowdy Gaines, one of the Swimming correspondents, who won the 100 meter freestyle in 1980....I used to swim against him many years ago. He is also the spokesman for the "endless pool", an above ground pool with a turbo pump so you can swim without having to do turns, you just stay in place...kinda like swimming up stream. For me, being an ex competitive swimmer, to see someone finally break Mark Spitz's records of gold medals has really been a lot of fun for me.

The Olympics are really something special.

Ichibanbullitt

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right On! Dara Torres US 41 year old Mom swimmer in 400 meter relay GOLD winner. quote;" I'm hoping that my age paves the way for other athletes who maybe think they are too old"

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
COOL- GO GIRL! Natalle Coughlin US 100 meter backstroke GOLD repeat winner. Originally from my home town VALLEJO CA. / SF. BAY AREA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.