Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's snowing right now at Beltway 8 and Richmond area! I can't believe it. I better go home and stay there for a week.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I got a text from a buddy working on the NW side saying it was snowing...I blew him off figuring it was an acid flash back. :lol:

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
move to canada..we dont have any snow here

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
You mean southern canada right?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Holy crap we got butt loads here in Baytown.. I got pics and yes even vids... Ill try to post up later.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chrisW said:
move to canada..we dont have any snow here
In Dec '98 I was driving around Niagara Falls (Canada side) looking for an apartment during a blizzard. Being from Houston, I though the snowfall was normal so I drove all over Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, St. Catherines, etc. I didn't find out that it was a bizzard until the next day. :lol:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
We got at least 3" on the southeast side. Typical though ... 225 is closed in both directions and you cant get on the Beltway Toll bridge.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
McQ Stang said:
In Dec '98 I was driving around Niagara Falls (Canada side) looking for an apartment during a blizzard. Being from Houston, I though the snowfall was normal so I drove all over Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, St. Catherines, etc. I didn't find out that it was a bizzard until the next day. :lol:
thats eastern canada...no one wants to live there

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
NO thanks......you guys can keep it :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,224 Posts
08Bullitt3472 said:
Snow in Aggieland!

Gig 'Em Whooop!!

I just can't believe that they were closing schools for the few flurries that they had! That's just cuckoo! It was just about all burned off around 10am.

But I was a goof-I took some pictures of our "snow" as well! he he!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
3RDSTANG said:
Hey Texans,

YOU DONT KNOW SNOW.

But if you like it so much, feel free to come here and take back all you want.
Yes I do KNOW SNOW ... I lived in the Netherlands for 4 years. I also did a 30-day trip to North Dakota in November of 2002.

I'm sure Colorado is beautiful in the snow season. I was in Alamosa for 30 days from 05 SEPT of 2000 thru 10 OCT of 2000 and never seen prettier Fall colors than those I saw driving from Alamosa thru Wolf Creek Pass en route to Durango. Prettiest 30 days of my life !!!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Ha, I moved down here from Ohio last year.... I'm still wearing T-Shirts and haven't got a jacket out yet. All my co-workers think I'm crazy... You just get used to it I guess. I have pictures of my '07 Stang absolutely covered in snow.

·
Registered
405 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
Gig 'Em Whooop!!

I just can't believe that they were closing schools for the few flurries that they had! That's just cuckoo! It was just about all burned off around 10am.

But I was a goof-I took some pictures of our "snow" as well! he he!
The funny part about the closings was that the roads didn't ice up only the bridges.
by morning they had put so much sand on them that you could build a sand castle, and it was gone by 9:00am.

·
Registered
405 Posts
3RDSTANG said:
Hey Texans,

YOU DONT KNOW SNOW.

But if you like it so much, feel free to come here and take back all you want.
3rdstang, I think I know alittle bit about snow. I grew up in Chicago in the 60's then moved to Colorado Springs before I move to Texas. I lived there when the town was completely shut down by an Albuquerque low in the early 80's and was stuck for a couple of days. The thing is that snow like this does not happen very often.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts