Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

On a sad note.............

884 views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  1 Bullitt 
#1 ·
Just found out my car buddy neighbor,died very suddenly at home last night. I last talked to him Saturday, as he pulled up in his newest musclecar purchase....A restored 1966 Corvette convert,with numbers matching 327/365 HP,4 spd. That was the solid lifter,carbed engine. Only 53 yrs.old and seemed plenty healthy,he was all smiles as we talked about the Vette. And you know,he really liked that Bullitt of mine,thought it was real cool. We will miss him around here. You never know when it's your turn,enjoy your Bullitt when you drive it!!! I will.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mus408 on 2002-02-13 19:23 ]</font>

#4 ·
Sounds like a great idea! Bullitt Pain killer sold by the Quarter mile.
If I die I hope someone drives my Mustangs in the procession, behind the Herse. And they a Burn outs as they put the box in the ground.
I don't know about you MUS but I'm only 10 years behind him. I starting to think I won't live for ever.
Hows the family doing?

#5 ·
Mus408, you have my sincere condolences.
Please relay them to the family of your neighbor as well.
I am sorry.

God bless,

Collin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-02-13 22:42 ]</font>

#6 ·
Sorry to hear about your neighbor MUS408. Truly sad however,just goes to show you how life is so fragile, one moment your here, and the next your already gone.Kind of puts things in perspective,so next time you are close to a loved one, take advantage and show them how much they mean to you. And next time you have the chance , smoke those Goodyears ,in Memory of your buddy!

#10 ·
MUS408 (Larry)

My condolences to you over the loss of your friend. Life is so precious - we all need to live life to the fullest each day and hope the Man upstairs gives us another after each is over. Damn shame at 53.

John

#15 ·
Memories Keep Those We Love
Close to Us Forever

Although words seem to say so little,
I hope they help in some small way
to ease the sense of loss
that you're experiencing today.

Hold fast to your memories,
to all of the cherished moments
of the past,
to the blessings and the laughter,
the joys and the celebrations,
the sorrow and the tears.
They all add up to a treasure
of fond yesterdays
that you shared and spent together,
and they keep the one you loved
close to you in spirit and thought.

The special moments
and memories in your life
will never change.
They will always be in your heart,
today and forevermore.

- by Linda E. Knight

Remembering
With deepest sympathy

- Greg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt3618 on 2002-02-15 06:10 ]</font>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.