Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice piece, really adds to the interior, and fast shipping (4 days) for having it custom engraved with the serial number

·
Registered
618 Posts
Looks like you are saving some crumbs for later, how much did that thing set you back after all! ;)

Looks nice, I may have to invest.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4fit? said:
Looks good. I got one too. Now get out there and clean up that shifter area! lol
The transmission is out in my truck, so this has been my daily driver for the past 3 weeks, and you know what the weather's been like lately:redface: That and the fact that I have to eat in the car because I don't get enough time for lunch most days makes me really sad.:frown:

·
Registered
177 Posts
I just got a lighted one as well. I kinda wish the lighted one was brushed finish like yours. Mine is just matte black. Lookin good man!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks good, I got the lighted one. I followed the instructions and the darn thing don't light up..lol.. Still looks good non the less.

·
Registered
543 Posts
1950procharged said:
looks great... I can't believe you would eat in a bullitt :(
LOL Because it's a completely original GT 500 with 235 miles on it that's in pristine condition, or a top of the line Aston Martin DBS with suede, REAL leather, and carbon fiber interior?? Good lord.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Bullitt4113 said:
I just got a lighted one as well. I kinda wish the lighted one was brushed finish like yours. Mine is just matte black. Lookin good man!

Mine lights up red, as it matched my HVAC knobs and gauges. I chose the black finish because it blends in better with a black console. It doesn't look all that out of place, and is bright as hell at night. Fitment is an 8 out of 10.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Graves said:
LOL Because it's a completely original GT 500 with 235 miles on it that's in pristine condition, or a top of the line Aston Martin DBS with suede, REAL leather, and carbon fiber interior?? Good lord.
its ok i eat and drink in mine to :D i bought it to enjoy it so thats what i do...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts