Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An new take on an old classic. The original T-shirts for IMBOC had a 2001 car. Thinking about a small run of these for all model years.
Vote if you would buy a white T-shirt with a design like this. Projected price of $25-$28 US. The artwork design cost is included in the T-shirt price and would be spread among 30 units. In other words, would need 30 shirts to be purchased to do this for a given generation (30 for 2001 and 30 for 2008-09).

·
BULLITT In The Chamber
90 Posts
'08-'09 BULLITT in color. How about both black and green cars on the same shirt facing each other at 3/4 front view?

·
Registered
68 Posts
An new take on an old classic. The original T-shirts for IMBOC had a 2001 car. Thinking about a small run of these for all model years.
Vote if you would buy a white T-shirt with a design like this. Projected price of $25-$28 US. The artwork design cost is included in the T-shirt price and would be spread among 30 units. In other words, would need 30 shirts to be purchased to do this for a given generation (30 for 2001 and 30 for 2008-09).
View attachment 76981 View attachment 76982

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
yes, an 01 for sure.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Any color from base white t-shirt. Green or gray. White t-shirts quickly become rags... A design that brings in all generations.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
2008 or an all generations tee on light grey.

·
Administrator
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE: I am working on the final set-up for ordering. A 1968 car design was produced, so it took a bit longer to get ready. Check back here for an order link by next Monday, Sep 7.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Im in also for at least 1 of the 2019/20 version. Is this logo on the front or rear? I think the rear would looks great and then have the "IMBOC" (on the bottom) printed on the left brest of the shirt. Just my $.02.

·
Administrator
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The shirts will all look like this, as this was the original design placement. The shirts will come in white, black, and heather gray colors.

·
Administrator
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NOW ON SALE - IMBOC Retro T-Shirts (REDESIGNED)!

A couple of notes -
  1. The shirt prices include a small markup to cover the cost of doing 4 different body style designs and 9 different car colors.
  2. Zazzle, the shirt printer, charges an extra $5 US for 2XL and above sizes. There is no way around this. Sorry about that (I know because I take 2XL).
  3. The test shirt I bought was a bit bigger on me, but this will allow for some shrinkage.
  4. All ordering, payment, and mailing is handled by Zazzle. It looks like they will ship worldwide. They are printing shirts based on the orders, and I do not have any inventory.
I want to thank Designers Craig Sayers of Australia and Sara Buchanan Partridge of the USA for collaborating on this project. Craig did the original design back in the early 2000s, working with IMBOC Owner B-Man to produce the 2001 shirt. He did the 2001 and 2008 cars, while Sara did the 1968 and 2019 versions. Sara also reworked the IMBOC "circle" border that was used for all 4 body style designs.

Thanks for your interest!

20200904_182245[1].jpg

Reactions: banzaibullitt

·
BULLITT In The Chamber
90 Posts
I noticed that the black shirt with the green '08 does not show up on their website, but your link shows them all.

I just ordered an ash and a black with the green '08, and used their 20% off coupon!

·
BULLITT In The Chamber
90 Posts
THANK YOU, Tony, for everything that you do for all of us!! :cool:(y)

Reactions: Tony Alonso

·
Administrator
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE - A couple of people asked about a different layout with both front and rear printing. It is technically possible to do this. It will add somewhere between $5-$6 more per shirt. Here's a quick mockup (not final layout or front pocket design). Check back in 2 or 3 days on the Zazzle site.
1599358431274.png 1599358469271.png

Reactions: tossass4370

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Wow - great job on the shirts! I need to login more often...missing out on loads of things here.

Thanks Tony - placing my order soon.

Reactions: Tony Alonso
1 - 20 of 25 Posts