Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be heading out this morning to Bristol,Tenn. to the YEAR ONE BASH. Should be a great drive thru the mountains! Hope to meet up with a carravan of Musclecars from the Northeast.Will put the Bullitt in the car show. See y'all!!!!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a great time and fairly pleasent drive to the Bristol Bash. A tractor trailer blew a tire ahead of me,and it got real hairy dodging the tire debris at 75 MPH!! Glad the Bullitt has that good suspension and brakes! Didn't win any gold in the 79-Present Mustang class,a 99 Saleen and a 85 GT beat me out of it. However the Bullitt always had a gathering around it. Met up with a guy who reads this board,BullittBill,he has had his Bullitt since August,drove it a week and the trans broke. It has been in the shop for weeks! Saw some mighty fast Pure Stock Musclecars running 11.93s at over 118,without headers on skinny F-60-15s!!! The Bullitt performed flawlessly on the trip!!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Did ya get any pics Mus? Any other Bullitts there? I bet this time of year that was an awsome drive with the leaves changing and all!
Cam

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey ChilliBullitt,I took a lot of video! The fall scenery was at it's peak.Was perfect weather for a weekend Bullitt cruise. I had the only Bullitt there,and the Mopar crowd,believe it or not,really liked it.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
sounds pretty nice Mus408! glad you had a good time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts