Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night,I took the 85 LX out to our newest cruise spot,in front of a closed store in a large shopping center. Started 6 weeks ago by 6 guys,it grew very quickly. Last night it took over almost the entire lot,infringing on a grocery stores parking spaces,at least 250 cars! Well after a few hours,here come the fuzz,as they went around,ticket book inhand,telling everyone to move out. Now most of these folks are over 40,me included!,and were upset,as everything was peacefull,no loud music or anything. The last get togther was a blast!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
maybe theywere upset that you all were blocking the way to their donut and coffee supply?
seriously though.....we get that here in texas also but not usually by the big city cops like fort worth... they are really pretty cool about it....the arlington and smaller town cops are the issues...and i too am 47 so it gets to be a pain when they hassle people , you see it and cant do a thing about it... i asked one arlington cop why he was doing that...all he said was a smart ass ''cause i can'' and then they wonder why people have little or no respect for them,oh well i hope these types of cops are in the minority

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the WENDY'S and Pizza/Deli shop enjoyed our presence!!!! And even the RadioShack store got into it, playing 50s music on a outside speaker!! I think it was the Ukropt's supermarket that complained.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts