Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to go into work today, so I thought I would have some fun. Here are some shots of 1164 with our infrared camera.

After a little burnout

It started to rain so I didn't have time to get any more pics or temp ranges.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1164 on 2001-09-04 00:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1164 on 2001-09-04 00:43 ]</font>

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1164 on 2001-09-04 00:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
You cannot link from Yahoo... you;ll have to find another place to put them.

Who's IR camera do you have?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some people are actually seeing them. I just got the bottom pic to come up.

The camera is one we use at work for identifing problem areas in manufacturing plants. I work for the Instrial Assessment Center out of OSU.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-04 00:10, Bullitt1164 wrote:
The camera is one we use at work for identifing problem areas in manufacturing plants. I work for the Instrial Assessment Center out of OSU.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

They're up now... I meant who is the camera manufacturer?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-04 08:25, JayP wrote:

They're up now... I meant who is the camera manufacturer?
Raytheon

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Raytheon

Heh-- I'll keep these images in mind the next time we have to create a flyer for IR.

·
Registered
225 Posts
It took me a bit of studying the the first two to finally make them out.The powerplant was running,right?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
On 2001-09-04 15:55, twoponys wrote:
The powerplant was running,right?

Not really- engines can stay for hot hours.

Since he has that IR camera, he can test some cold air boxes by taking a shot of the aluminum intake. He can test the alignment by checking the temps of the outside, inner and middle treads. He can see where he needs insulation in the roof.

Heck- he can even see where the infection is in his thumb when he mashed it torquing his wheels.

IR is cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts