Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious. Maybe this has been asked before. But, does anyone have a BULLITT of each flavor? DHG, Black, TB?

That would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Good question. I'm pretty sure there is some idiot out there that has all three colors. I wish I was that idiot. I've fantasized about having all three colors for quite some time.

:py2:

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
There is a bullit owner in Ormond Beach that I know, that has a Black daily driver and another Black and TB in his garage. The two garage queens both have less than 1000 miles on them if I remember right.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Bullitt 40 said:
There is a bullit owner in Ormond Beach that I know, that has a Black daily driver and another Black and TB in his garage. The two garage queens both have less than 1000 miles on them if I remember right.
yeah, I rememebr that thread

I thought the guy had a few screws loose :D lol
3 Bullitts, none modded or fixed up really, all stock pretty much, and all the wrong color :D lol

good times though...
he does have a good choice in cars ;)

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
There are a few members with 2 Bullitts, but I don't know of anyone with one of each color.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I remember there being a guy with like 5 bullitts on here. he posted like once or twice but that was all from from what i could remember

i believe he had 3 green 2 black or 3 green 1 black and 1 TB but i cant remember.

That is my long term goal,

2 DHG - 1 completely stock, the other with a 390Ci droped in it and made to look more like the movie car with the heat extracter hood, and shaved emblems and all that.

1 UA(black) as my race car

1 TB as my show car.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
That is my long term goal,

2 DHG - 1 completely stock, the other with a 390Ci droped in it and made to look more like the movie car with the heat extracter hood, and shaved emblems and all that.

1 UA(black) as my race car

1 TB as my show car.
WTFO?

Dude, you're nuts!

...but that's cool!

:cool:

·
Registered
826 Posts
I have a DHG and a TB, but I just will never own another black car.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Well after I win the lotery I am going to get an 01' and an 08' !! Will that count????

·
Registered
816 Posts
ALL DHG!!! THE ONLY BULLITT COLOR!!!!!! (sorry)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
If I win the Lotto!?

Ha! Yeah, I'll have one of each color. All three years!!!

That would be red, black and blue...
:wife: :wife: :wife:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
That would be red, black and blue...

:wife: :wife: :wife:
Same here!

Stupid girls!

:doubt:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have built 6 FE 390 engines. I love them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts