There's only one thing to do...

:smile:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
What about this Camaro?

Is it cool?

1982 Camaro with a 4 cylinder power plant (Pontiac Fiero motor!) and 4 speed manual.

My first car.

:bigguns:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Computer at work is slow. I can't load anything. Isn't that the movie with John Cusack where he's a cartoonist?

My favorite Camaro is the 70 1/2 with the nerf-bar type front bumpers. Those things just are bad a$$ looking!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I WANT MY 2 DOLLARS! I loved that movie, and that car was my dream car in high school. It is good to see that someone is taking care of it.

·
Registered
651 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Computer at work is slow. I can't load anything. Isn't that the movie with John Cusack where he's a cartoonist?

My favorite Camaro is the 70 1/2 with the nerf-bar type front bumpers. Those things just are bad a$$ looking!
No. That one was "One Crazy Summer". This is the one where his girlfriend dumps him, and he has to ski the K12 to get her back, and there's the cute foreign exchange student next door who supposedly doesn't speak English, but only because she can't stand her sponsor family, and she fixes up his Camaro. There's also a paperboy who hounds Lane (John Cusack's character) for his "Two dollarrrs!", and his buddy is the same guy who was Booger on "Revenge of the Nerds" (he was also in "One Crazy Summer", and a regular in "Moonlighting", and in the movie "Ray"). I haven't thought about this movie in ages. It's a great one. I wonder if it's on DVD?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I think it was the 69 RS that I liked the best. Orange with twin white stripes. Rally wheels, 396 4 bbl., 4 spd., duals. But, then again that was the first year of the 69 Mach 1, and I flat loved that cars' looks.:badgrin: They were borderline sinister from most angles. So, Camaros never made it into my heart, or stuck in my head.:doubt:

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I second the motion on drum brakes. I have two vehicles that still have drums all around. One is manual, while the other is power assist. I almost kill myself every time I hop out of the Bullitt and into one of them.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
My 1st Camaro.....z28...Red with white rally stripes...no a/c...1968

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
dg517 said:
My 1st Camaro.....z28...Red with white rally stripes...no a/c...1968
Hey Dennis, is that the "smallest pic ever" posted at IMBOC? :lol:

Where's the Camaro? :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
PY said:
Hey Dennis, is that the "smallest pic ever" posted at IMBOC? :lol:

Where's the Camaro? :lol:
Hey...Collin....ur right....lemme see if i got this fixed...ok:lol:

Test...test...here goes:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
dg517 said:

Btw...this is a very old pic...kinda like me:D

·
Registered
14,703 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dg517 said:

Nice car... for a bowtie. :)

Seriously, looks like a nice ride. Where is it now?

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
B-Man said:
Nice car... for a bowtie. :)

Seriously, looks like a nice ride. Where is it now?

I had the car from 1968 to 1971...then the kids came along...no a/c meant i had to get a car with a/c...so i traded the Camaro in..i dont know what happened to the car...but i did get a 1971 Camaro when i traded in the 1968. just not the same..ya know.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
My favorite Camaro would be a hugger orange with white stripes 1969 SS/RS 396 L78 car 4 speed black hounds tooth interior, must have the cowel induction hood (I think Z71) option and

1 - 20 of 30 Posts