Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

One owner TB in Austin TX

2K views 48 replies 10 participants last post by  Madpoodle 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. As I sit here posting 3730 for sale it makes me sad. Sad that I do not get to use it as it should be used. It is time that it moves to a new home. So it is official. It has 21800 mi.and is in really great condition. I would like to get as much as I can for it but will entertain all reasonable offers over 12 grand. Contact thru PM ,
Jay

Update------No longer for sale. I changed my mind today after a club event, and realized that it would be a mistake to let it leave my stable. Thanks again for all the support and wonderful words.

#3 ·
wheels said:
Hello everyone. As I sit here posting 3730 for sale it makes me sad. Sad that I do not get to use it as it should be used. It is time that it moves to a new home. So it is official. It has about 23000 mi.and is in really great condition. I would like to get as much as I can for it but will entertain all reasonable offers over 12 grand. Contact thru PM ,
Jay
Hi Jay,

Good Luck on the Sale............

tigerhonaker

#4 ·
Good luck on the sale. As always I wish I could entertain the purchase of another Bullitt, and it would be great to own a TB. Maybe you could wait till next year? I'd be more ready then... ;-)

#5 ·
Sorry to hear that you are selling your Bullitt...i always wanted a True Blue an if i didnt have my Black B i would really be interested...good luck on the sale...man.....

#6 ·
Thanks for all the positive support.
I should have mentioned that the car has no mods except for floor mats and a numbered shift knob. There would be some other items included as well starting with the window sticker and a whole lot more.

#9 ·
Thanks Charles. I'll take you up on that.I have a lot on file but I think that I will take some fresh ones to show the exact current condition. It will be later today or tonight brfore I will be able to get them. Remind me what size I need to stay under. Thanks

#11 ·
Thats a good show....Charles......i have seen Jay's Bullitt up close an believe me i would buy it if i didnt have my present ride.....anyone looking for a 1st class Bullitt.....needs to look at this one!

thats my .02......ok....good luck on ur sale...Jay.........

#13 ·
They came to the 07 Shootout. It was the cleanest Bullitt I have ever seen. Like I said above, wait till next year! That is the TB to buy!

#20 ·
If you ever saw this car in person, and saw the way Tracy cleans it up. You would go rob a big bank and buy the car cash... I'm looking at banks and their security camera placement now to see which one is at the most risk...;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.