Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Karl,
Go to a printer that is online. He can download the image from here and make you a poster. Looks to be a good quality pic. I believe the '68 is owned by a German and they have designated it the offical Bullitt replica car. Notice the JJZ-109 CA black plates. One difference I do see is the bumperettes missing on the front. Dennis posted this guys website under "Bullitt Tales". It's pretty decent.

Daryl

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hmmmm, Germans you say..me thinks those guys have lots of moola. Maybe you and I should broker the remaining Bullitts in US and Canada to Germans. Your thoughts?:D

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
The '68 Mustang used in the promo shoots is owned by Dave Kunz(I think that is his name). He does automotive reports for an LA tv station.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appologize for the cropping of the picture. I wanted it to fit on an 800x600 background on my home system and forgot to post the original.

Thanks for the follow ups on this. I found the picture on the web and could not remember where I found it. I will be sure to give the originator credit.

Thanks again BULLITTHEADS.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
I have the LARGE ones of the one with the 2001 in front and then the other with the 68 in front. One is 2.4 and the other is 1.7 mbs.
They are on my web site under Press release photos. The web page has the smaller photo but if you click on the link it will open the LARGE one.

On a good printer it looks just like a photograph...

·
Registered
37 Posts
I did this using MS Paint. I have been using as my wall paper for a few weeks now. I never could get a decent looking "BULLITT" banner for the top part, if or can somebody put a better looking "BULLITT" at the top and repost here?
thanks.
Don Nelson
Bullitt1024

1 - 9 of 9 Posts